Reimbursement Requisition Procedure
Announcement for Jan 2020 trimester (new): New Reimbursement Requisition Procedure (for Part-2 students of Jan 2020-trimester)
Following the latest extension of the Movement Control Order (MCO) period, the faculty understands that some students may face financial difficulties during this difficult time. In view of this, the Faculty has updated Final Year Project (FYP) Reimbursement Procedure to facilitate the payment of FYP reimbursement in advance based on digital copies of required documents. However, physical returning of items and submission of original receipts are still required for the auditing purpose. The faculty will make a further announcement on the physical returning of items and submission of original receipts after the MCO is lifted.
To proceed with the payment of FYP reimbursement in advance, students shall submit the following documents to email@example.com latest by 7 May 2020, 5.30 pm with the subject topic “FYP Claim: Name, Student ID”:
- Purchase Request Form (Form No.: FM-LKCFES-FPC-001): Signatures by student and supervisor only, Excel format is preferable
- Scanned copies of receipts: Signature by supervisor
- Digital copies of quotations: Compulsory only for items with total price exceeding RM 100, signature by supervisor on all quotations
- Declaration Letter – FYP Reimbursement: Signature by student
Incomplete documents shall delay the payment process. Should you have any enquire, please feel free to contact the following staff for the information on the updated FYP reimbursement procedure:
Please ensure that you have completed and submitted all the necessary documents to avoid any delay in processing your claims. For more details, please refer to the Reimbursement Procedure.
Make a copy of all the documents (especially the receipts/bills) for backup purposes.
Before submitting your claims, please ensure that:
- All the receipts/bills must be original and clear.
- You are allowed to claim ONLY for the items used in your FYP project. Highlight those items on the receipt.
- You are allowed to reimburse ONLY the total amount that you have paid for. State clearly the discount that has been offered (if any) in the forms.
Complete the Purchase Request Form and FYP Items Return Form and attach together with the original and a photocopy of all the receipts. All forms and receipts must be verified and signed by your supervisor. Just require the signature of the supervisors Email the softcopy of all the completed forms (Purchase Request Form and FYP Items Return Form) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject topic “FYP Claim: Name, Student ID”.
Reminder: Make a copy of all the documents (especially the receipts/bills) for backup purposes.
- 1. FYP Reimbursement Requisition Procedure (Revised on 12 March 2020)
- 2. FYP Reimbursement Forms (Revised on 14 January 2019)
- 2.1 FYP Reimbursement Forms (Sample) (Revised on 14 January 2019)
- 3. List 7(a): List of Non-Claimable Items (Revised on 14 January 2019)
- 4. Letter of Application
- 5. Pre-Purchase Note for FYP Reimbursement (Non-Claimable Item 7(a))
- LKC FES FYP Laboratory Briefing (Revised on 17 January 2018)