- All announcements pertaining to Final Year Project (FYP) will be posted here.
- Students are advised to visit this site regularly for updates
LKCFES FYP Poster Competition-August 2017
Congratulations to all winners! (Click here for more photos)
- FYP Rules and Regulations for students taking FYP with the same course code for Part I and Part II (VERY IMPORTANT – MUST READ).
- UTAR Research Ethics (SoP and Form for researcher/student to conduct survey): The application for ethical approval for Final Year Projects (FYP) involving human subjects for student’s project shall be treated as a group application and as such, approval will be granted for the whole group (for the names listed in the summary form) instead of each application. Please provide the info as required in the summary form. Application for ethical approval can be submitted at any time of the month. Declaration section is to be signed by HOD and recommendation by the Dean.
- It is compulsory for students to follow the FYP Report Guidelines (revised) when writing their report. Report that does not follow the guidelines will be rejected.
- Students are encouraged to download the MS Word Template (Progress Report (revised)/ Final Report revised) of the Project Report and use this template to prepare the report. Read how to use the template.
- The format for citing sources in the Project Report shall follow the latest Harvard Referencing Style.
- Please take note that in the case of any discrepancies between announcements and guidelines, the announcements shall prevail.