Programme Educational Objectives & Programme Outcomes
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To produce graduates who will utilize state-of-the-art knowledge, techniques, and technologies in requirements analysis, design, construction, testing, implementation, and evolution of software systems.
- To produce graduates who are capable of undertaking research and development in the field of software engineering and software-related technology.
- To produce graduates who will assume professional and managerial roles guided by knowledge of technopreneurship and ethical, legal, and social issues.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- Demonstrate skills in the use of systems development techniques and tools
- Recognise impact of software engineering solutions on people and communities
- Recognise ethical, legal and professional responsibilities
- Demonstrate communication skills and the ability to work as a leader and member of a team
- Demonstrate skills in solving software engineering related problems
- Demonstrate ability of self-learning toward lifelong development
- Manage software engineering development projects and identify opportunities for innovation