Thank you for your support in the past years on Innovate Malaysia Design Competition (IMDC). Thanks to your continuous support, IMDC is currently the largest undergraduate technological design competition in the country.
It is the time of the year again for IMDC enrollment. As the technology world moves toward the 4th industry revolution, we are back again with more excitement and new partners to allow our young talents to showcase and uncover their skills and potentials.
Technology Tracks offered:
1. SilTerra (IC Design and Fabrication)
2. Intel (Embedded Systems & FPGA)
3. Keysight (Electronic Hardware Design & Verification)
4. SOLIDWORKS (3D CAD Design) *new
5. MathWorks (System Modelling and Analysis)
6. Microsoft (Windows and Cloud Applications)
7. Google (Mobile and Web Applications) *new
8. SAS (Big Data Analytics) *new
In addition, students can also choose to take up the Design Challenges listed below as their project topics.
1. Daikin (Smart Aircond)
2. WCS (Wildlife Conservation)
3. TM (Internet of Things)
4. Cyberview (Smart City)
5. Celcom (Telecommunications Solutions)
6. Exabytes (Intelligent Web Hosting)
This program is supported by MoHE, MaGIC, MDEC, and other local agencies and organisations including Cyberview, Iskandar, TEGAS, and IEM.
All partners are looking forward to the biggest undergraduate Innovation and Talent Showcase in 2018. Hope to see our top talents shining bright and build a good career in near future. Your support counts big time.
Please encourage your students to participate in this technical talent showcase program. We are targeting students completing their studies in mid 2018 to early 2019. Attached the program brochure.
Visit website for details and registration: http://innovate.dreamcatcher.asia
Registration deadline: 9 Oct 2017.