Position: Software Developer/Programmer
- Develop, enhance and maintain program in accordance with the design and its requirements
- Document all work in accordance with standards
- Conduct Research & Development efforts on emerging Internet Technologies
- Work closely with Business Analysts, System Analysts and users to gather systems requirements
- Ensure that the organization standards and processes are followed and adhered to
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Proficient in: HTML5, CSS, Java, Java Script, SQL
- Possess good understanding of Internet technology, standards and Object Oriented Methodology
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English is essential
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute team development
Successful candidates will be placed at either our global partner office i.e. NCR Corporation, Level 19, Amoda Building, Jalan Imbi, KL, a global technology company with 29,300 employees or Level 27, Mercu Summer Suites, Off Jalan Sultan Ismail, KL.
NCR is transforming itself into, as one reporter recently called it, “a self-service giant,” leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business.
NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of Financial Services, Retail and Hospitality, Travel and Gaming, Entertainment, Healthcare and Public Sector, and Software and Technology Services industries in more than 100 countries.
This will expose the successful candidates to the world of real practical life to software development and programming best practices.
Besides, training will be provided to ensure that they are properly equipped with the right knowledge.
If you like to travel, this is the golden opportunity for you to join us and you can get as high as US$40 per day for meal allowance.
Basic Salary: RM 3,200.00
Ardent Asia Pacific (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Contact Person: Mr. Haw Wan Chong