As a SSE Graduate Trainee, you will be part of the Broadcast System Solutions Engineering Group, developing technologies such as SDI, HDMI, DisplayPort and Video over Internet Protocol IP’s. Your scope of responsibilities and areas of exposure will include but are not limited to the following:
- Understanding Intellectual Property’s (IPs) related to the Broadcast Industry.
- Understanding IP development tasks for Video Connectivity IP’s such as SDI, HDMI and Displayport.
- Designing for FPGA.
- Implementing IP testbench and verification environments.
- Execution of verification testplans.
- Hardware Robustness/Interoperability testing for Video Connectivity IP’s
- Developing quality verification testplans and verification collaterals (Checkers, Scoreboard, Trackers, Bus Functional Models).
We are looking for graduates who have/are:
- Engineering Degree in Electronics/Computer Systems or related field.
- Strong interest in digital system design and programming.
- Independent, resourceful and likes problem solving.
Contact Person: Ivan Teh (firstname.lastname@example.org)